Thursday, December 2, 2010

Just for fun a Picnic Basket


Things have finally quietened down, though I am suspecting it is only because xmas is fast approaching. There is also the fact that a shoulder op will have me out of action for about 4 weeks. I will be doing lot of planning in my head and some sketching, as much as I hate it, and making myself stay out of the studio. Starting to organize my head for some new work for next year. Along with more experimentation with 1190o Crystalline glazes, being able to combine that with some Mid Fire Quartz pieces to kill to birds with one stone. Maximizing kiln use to save some electricity and time also.

2 comments:

Natalie Ross said...

They are way too funky Wen! I always love a good picnic basket but these rock! Are you red for Christmas??? We will chat on the day.

Nat x

Natalie Ross said...

WHOOPS! "ready" sounds a bit better hey. hahahahahahaha

A creative year ahead!

It is the start of a new year so I thought I would try something new, this is it.

So be patient with me I'll get the hang of it eventually, computers aren't my thing. Hopefully it won't get thrown out the window during the process.

Next week I start back at tafe part-time for a 3rd year of Ceramics, mostly for the knowledge that is around the institution. It will be great to get back amongst the energy and like minded people, hopefully it will get the creativity flowing again.

Until next time........

Wendy!