Saturday, January 22, 2011

Kids Workshops


Last year I held some workshops for kids, they seemed to have a great time I know I had alot of fun. I have 3 different 6 week programs and hope to be running more workshops this year. So far my students have been kids being homeschooled as this is an activity that would not be practical at home for most parents. The kids get to take home one of their creations most weeks after glazing and firing. Here are the pig money boxes that we made.

till next time

Wendy

1 comment:

Mudlark said...

Hiya Wendy, wow you big blogger you! Its great to see your blog, man you've been busy!

Finally I have a kiln, now gotta work out a way to get it hooked up. Whats your number, I need to pick your brain. Mine is 5492 4921.

Love Sarah

A creative year ahead!

It is the start of a new year so I thought I would try something new, this is it.

So be patient with me I'll get the hang of it eventually, computers aren't my thing. Hopefully it won't get thrown out the window during the process.

Next week I start back at tafe part-time for a 3rd year of Ceramics, mostly for the knowledge that is around the institution. It will be great to get back amongst the energy and like minded people, hopefully it will get the creativity flowing again.

Until next time........

Wendy!